12/2/08

Insurance recommendation..

Bought insurance for your little one?? for yourself? for other ?

I have been planning and checking on finding out what is the best and cheapest insurance in town.

I dont think i am that discipline to save the few hundred K for my retirement so the next best plan is to get a life insurance.. wow that is 10 years back..

Got my GE plan.. covered with critical illness

I did not think much about insurance.. hate all those hard selling.. therefore i keep rejecting all the insurance agent proposal.

Recently i have met 2 really nice person. Both are insurance agent..
I am surprise they are not pushy at all.. they are my friends friends..

think it is their principle and character.

That was the time when i think to get insurance for my daughter ..
He is Tiong hao - 98717686
he is a AIA agent.
Very nice chap without pushing me to buy.
If any of you are serious to get some insurance i do recommend these people.
They are great, now now only my agent also my friends.

Another friend is Angela -91005866
she is from prudential. She is really very nice. Down to earth and very ethical.

You can ask them to do a finacial plan for you and your love ones.. just quote from alicia.
I believe they will not charge.

Ask them anything you want .. i defintely do not think they will force you to get.
Get the best advice. Hope these information are useful.

No comments: