9/20/07

Tummy Slimming research.. quote from someone

i have a fat tummy... . any ways to get rid of them?other den sit up?

guess most gals faced the same problem.. i have tried acupuncture and i think it's pretty effective. just that i stopped going for some time already as the place is quite far from home..

try running or jogging at the same time, control your diet. take less sugary stuff. it worked for me!


QUOTE
guess most gals faced the same problem.. i have tried acupuncture and i think it's pretty effective. just that i stopped going for some time already as the place is quite far from home..Ya, my sis tried acupunture and her tummy has flatten alot. Perhaps you could give it a try.
Mushroom-soup

cut down your junk foods... do more excerise.
question


Ya, my sis tried acupunture and her tummy has flatten alot. Perhaps you could give it a try.Hi where did your sis went to? =) thanks!!
TimexDiva


I feel that my thighs are bigger after running/jogging!! I've taken tummytrim b4 and it wrks pretty well for me. Reduction of sugar intake really work wonders!I lost 3kgs for resisting sweetened beverages in a couple of mths!

actually my bf who's a sports and health freak told me before that tummys can never be flatten. it's kinda sad but it seems like the more u do sit ups, it does flatten ur tummy but in the long run, the circumference of ur tummy will actually increase cos it builds muscles at that area. i think the only way will be to go for those tummyslim packages.

yes,my teacher told me this too...no form of exercise can actually slim down a specific area...so even if you lose weight after doing sit up,the fats might be not be from your tummy...but one thing for sure is tt muscles will be built on your tummy...which makes it look even bigger than before...

any girls tried Xando Tummy Tablets?sounds pretty good..flat tummy in 8days..recently,i put on 3 kg..esp in my tummy area,want to slim down..hmm...would it be useful?

This may sound silly. For me, I just lie flat on my bed to sleep everynight. A bit uncomfortable but it helps to flatten the tummy. (for me la).. you gals can try and see. Don't blame me if the breast also flatten. hahah

Don't blame me if the breast also flatten. hahahHAHA!! i think it'll flatten also=/Anw, i know when i was much younger i have a bulging tummy. But after like weeks of situps everynight before bed, i managed to get a much much flatter tummy.

For my fat tummy, i do navel candling ( also call tummy candling ) which recommended by my therapist while i was having my slimming massage session, it helps in detoxifying as well as slim down my fat tummy, quite effective & works well on me.

For my fat tummy, i do navel candling ( also call tummy candling ) which recommended by my therapist while i was having my slimming massage session, it helps in detoxifying as well as slim down my fat tummy, quite effective & works well on me. I been wanting to do navel candling but it isnt common here and the salon that offers me this is not doing ear candling well so I think they will be equally lousy with naval candling. Where did u do yr navel candling? Can share?

I think that a strong tummy is more important than a flat tummy. So I will always train my abs even when I have some fat underneath.Better have tight and strong mid section that loose fat hanging around... One easy way to avoid the bulging tummy is to avoid eating stuff that causes gas in your intestines. Sometimes we think its fat but it is gas... So avoid eating raw fruit and vegetable after 6, carbonated beverages is a no no, and legumes and cabbage should be avoided the days you want to show some skin... Eat yogurt that helps your intestines work better, and reduce gas.

for a cheat.. get a tan if u seriously need show skin on the beach.. coz when u are lil tanned.. ur tummy tend to slow smaller...fast tips to get a smaller tum1) avoid fizzy and sweet drinks2) do not eat too much potatoes.. yam.. coz they are very high in starch.. will make u bloat..3) do not drink when u hav a meal, take small sips of water.4) try sucking in ur breath.. its works,, and a few girls i noe do the same... its quite impossible to hav a completely flat tummy.. unless u are a trainer urself.. even dancers have flabby tummies.actually most of us hav a slight bigger tummy by midday coz of the food we eat...do u realise ur tummy is flatter in the morning..when we eat our stomach expands.. thus ur tummy gets bigger.. and if u bloat u wil be bigger there


I been wanting to do navel candling but it isnt common here and the salon that offers me this is not doing ear candling well so I think they will be equally lousy with naval candling. Where did u do yr navel candling? Can share?Hi dandelion,Ya, navel candling isn't common here, glad that the salon i went have almost all the services i want & need, i tried their ear candling too, very relaxing n comfortable. As for the navel candling, they will do drainning for you while the navel candle is on, you will feel very warm sensation, after this treatment therapist will give you a thermal wrapping for the tummy, they will cut & show you the navel candle inside was damp dirty... btw one thing for sure, i feel my tummy so much lighten, not so much 'air ' le.I can pm you if you like to try out. Keep well !

navel candling isn't common here, glad that the salon i went have almost all the services i want & need, i tried their ear candling too, very relaxing n comfortable. As for the navel candling, they will do drainning for you while the navel candle is on, you will feel very warm sensation, after this treatment therapist will give you a thermal wrapping for the tummy, they will cut & show you the navel candle inside was damp dirty... btw one thing for sure, i feel my tummy so much lighten, not so much 'air ' le.I can pm you if you like to try out. Keep well !I would like to know the details too. What's the price like? TIA

how much is e navel candling? where is e place? question,I done it at $68 per treatment ( plus the tummy thermal wrap ), is on promotion i think. I pm you for the contact.

Wow.. everyone's wanting to know details. Girl, can you let me know the details too? The thought of detoxifying my stomach makes me happy!Oh ya.. BTW i read from somewhere that it is not a very good thing to lie on ur stomach when u sleep as it suppresses the intestines which affects movement activities in the intestines.

I am interested in knowing where to do the acupuncture..

For my fat tummy, i do navel candling ( also call tummy candling ) which recommended by my therapist while i was having my slimming massage session, it helps in detoxifying as well as slim down my fat tummy, quite effective & works well on me. Can let me noe the details as well

guess most gals faced the same problem.. i have tried acupuncture and i think it's pretty effective. just that i stopped going for some time already as the place is quite far from home..Where u do ur acupuncture?? Is it painful?


Do crunches and side crunches helps.


i have tummy... not fats at stomach area.. actually is more called love handles.. its more to the lower abs

I've flabs between my stomach and lower part of the breast and it is obviously showing when I sit (bigger than my tummy). Does anyone knows the cause and how to get rid of it?did u do alot of crunches etc last time????Cos my trainer said female no nid to do too much or do wrongly will get flabs in this area..

yes, and i have been drinking ginger tea to reduce the air and aid in digestion. The weather is so cold now. beta take something to warm the body. But the ginger tea i am taking is sweet (instant) anyone knows how to make own ginger tea?

slimming thighs and tummy really not easy, takes alot of hardwork..for tummy, nothing but do alot of crunches...if say u want to tone ur lower body, u can take the sports council aBT class, the whole 1 hr is all of toning up e tummy, thighs and bottom...i am taking it also and in some way i guess it did help me abit...=)

To slim down tummy, I taught many friends to do this:When you are eating while sitting, do not cross your legs... (Dunno y, but I guess its for your food to flow smoothly to digest bah)My friends says it does help!

I think yoga helps too..My yoga instructor taught us some poses to slim down and flatten our tummy.. but must be really "on" one lor.. like have to do for dunno how many times a day everyday.. I really admire her flat and firm tummy..

Some of the tummy exercises like leg-raise, half sit-ups and another exercise where you have to lift your legs and buttock off the ground. Then, there are some other exercises where you have to crunch your tummy. I remember when I was doing my Yoga, the half sit-ups was very strenous on my tummy.

Yeah.. i don't mean ONLY posing.. its like a whole set of exercise consisting of stretching, breathing techniques, maintaining a certain postures..The thing is, I had already forgotten most of what I was taught.. >.<"What I can remember is the one which u sit on the floor, with both legs straight in front of u.. then cross your right ankle over your left knee, keeping the left leg straight.. then, use your left elbow to "push" your right knee towards your left.. use your right hand to support your body, turn your head to look to the back.. careful not to break your neck.. ^^Then repeat the same thing with the other leg..I think is something like that.. don't know if u gals understand what i'm talking about.. hi podders... i use a slimming gel called BodyLite Thermo-Active Body Shaping Gel... and as the name goes, its those gel tat will burn off ur fats cuz its so HOT! and u can see e results fast too! do check out e following website for more details... it really works!http://www.ecosway.com/ecosway/SuperSelection/workspace/moreInfo/en_US/20507641/main.jspps: i have stock for this... do PM if interested!

2 comments:

ucandoyourowntammycandling said...

tummy candles are common in Europe, an effective way to flatten your tummy. You can buy candles with instructions @agelessbodywellnesscenter.com i saved a lot by do it for myself.

Treatment Shop said...

Health well-being, slimming products, cellulite reductions, weight loss programs are everywhere. We can find lot of informations online and thank you for sharing.
You're one of those who share a lot!