9/4/07

2008 Newly update Pre/ Post Natal Massage Services

All are quote from forum which are recommend by user who use their services ; There may be changes of price and depends on location the prices may varies. Do note that any service you use here we are not responsible. These Information are from the forum.

I have personally use zainah, i found her not bad.. she is staying at pasir ris.. her price around 50 per trip.. she has packages. kindly call her at 81171629


Below in purple are information i found and compile in the website to share with others.
  • Mdm Nor HP: 81005548
  • Mdm Jamilah HP: 91862917
  • Mdm nadia HP: 81004091

Quote: hi all mums to be, Juz wanna share with you my experience with this frendly Malay lady, Mdm Nadia since I benefit from the recommendations in this forum. I have a c-sect and start my massage on the 3rd week. I started early coz very concern about my figure as I want to look good during my baby shower. (But of coz u must feel comfortable as well) Overall experience is good, she's friendly, careful and will not hesitate to go extra mile to answer and help in whatever ways she can. Although she says her duration last an hour but my massage with her always last at least 2 hours. She never fail to msg me if she's going to be late or early. And her post natal are done continous for 7days so that mums like us will be able to slim down and see the results. Her charges are reasonable as well and willing to travel to your place, as far as I know she's only accepting post natal massage during the puasa. Just want to clarify that I am not related to her but just want to share with all the mums in need to get back to shape coz I did. My frenz are amazed how I manage to slim back so fast.

  • Mdm Mona HP: 90260085

Quote : $40 per session

  • Mdm Naini HP:94562817; 62190062

quote : $450 for 5 day massage + binding and 1 day body scrub session

  • Mdm Fauziah HP: 91993324
  • Mdm Mariam Rawi HP: 90672482
  • Mdm Dolly Lim HP: 97386081
  • Mdm Rohaya HP: 94506374/ 93863019

quote : $380-7 session / $490 - 7 session Quote from someone

  • Mdm Mdm Noor HP: 90029608/90048804

Quote : $45-2hrs

  • Mdm Kadijah HP: 9800 1394



Quote : I Have tried her and love the results.Have recommended her to many mothers in another forum, and the results were fantastic.... people love her :)
She charges $50 per session.This includes all the oil, wrap, baby massage, etc.... no more to pay... think you need to sign up for 7 sessions... rather standard... else difficult to see 100% results in one session.... although many of us sees good results in 1 session.... I also sign up for 7 sessionAfter 1st session, lots of blood clots were dispelled.After 2nd and 3rd session, I kept farting, all the air came upBut the end of the 2 week after delivery, I was back in my figure hugging dress ;)

understand kadijah does post natal massage for people who delivered via C-sect too.6 weeks after delivery :)

** special information on this: you could try to approach TMC Lactation team for help..it only cost $40 and the lady will help u to unclog your milk ducts..

1 comment:

Tonney Smith said...

Generally I do not post on blogs, but I would like to say that this post really forced me to do so, Excellent post! Read More: Massage Crawley