9/20/07

Slimming Gel / Patch QUOTES FROM OTHERS

Do take not when applying those "hot" slimming or firming cream do not bath in hot water. i did that personally and feel like my skin got burn..

L'Oreal Perfectslim Patch works -6pcs

quote 1 : i tried the loreal patch $45.90 for 6 patches. not really useful. i use it on my tights, it is not sticky at all. cannot attach to my skin. if can, can just last ahile later will fall off de. sigh..

quote 2: it's not really effect. i stick in onto my tights it'll just came off by itself. i had to use a bandage to hold the patch. it will have some burning sensation on the skin tat is attached to the patch. this will only show temporary results. in the night i use it throughout my sleep. In the morning i went to the toliet prob it's the period of 'detoxing'. the next day never use, the fats come back. cos the usage is 2 times a week on the skin tat you target at. see, it's 6 patches, and i used 2 patches for tights, 1 patch for tummy. used up 3 patches already. one week, used up 1 box. $45.90 fly away. i had brought 3 boxes, lasted for 3 weeks not effective. if people used it on 2 arms, 2 tights, 1 tummy? you'll just left with 1 patch left and have to buy again. if u guys want to try can go ahead. for my case, i dun think it works.

quote 3: I'm using the patch for the 1st time today! brought it to work and applied it after breakfast in the washroom as no time to do so at home.It is surprisingly very cooling to the skin. I applied 1 patch on the tummy cos I tink target 1 specific area 1st and the tummy is a smaller surface area as compared to the thighs.It is quite sticky. No peeling off in my case. I tink this should be applied on clean skin, without any moisturisers/perspiration.There's a little menthol kinda smell, not significantly obvious unless I lift up my top. Can also feel a very slight amt of heat from the tummy.Will continue to monitor the progress~

quote 4: used the patch too- it oso kept falling off my thighs....cooling sensation but i wonder if it really works.... after using on both my thighs and tummy / or thighs and butt... there was no more.... think it's an expensive investment if you use it for a month.am currently using the clarins body shaping cream- consistent use day and night makes my skin smoother... i like to think it helps my thighs a little... but then again i wonder if i am using an imitation or expired cream- cos i bought 2 samples for $8 at lucky plaza....

----------------------------
quote : i love the clarins body range, especially their total body lift(which is for firming and detoxification) and also their body shaping cream.i apply it on my arms, stomach and thighs religiously everyday, and i can see that my arms got firmer, and i lost around 2cm on e average on each arm. one more product to rave about is their anti-eau oil, which helps to diminish water retention because i always ended up lookin so puffy as i lovee salty food which retents water.


----------------------------


slim spa shaping cream - september 2007

quote from friend she tried this

100ml for 19.90
Effective on her she used for 1 week can see the result

that was a random buy from mustafa..
mint smell and.. after application it's hot sensation

------------------------------------------------------------------


quote: I have tried slimming gel of many brands before I finally decide that FANCL works best for me. A reminder to all who would like to try FANCL, use it within 30 days after opening for best results. Here is what i have experiment with so far:

quote : Bio Essence inch loss: I tried Bio essence before. My sis bought it so I kaypoh "steal" a bit to try. It got a ginger like smell and the scent can linger for quite some time after applying. (Thats how i get caught red handed for trying the gel out without asking..keke) Maybe I too greedy, apply too much.. It has got a sticky feel and some slight burning sensation. It does tighten the tummy area and i guess it is good for firming. I do not like the fragrance though, if not would consider to use it on long term basis. I guess my sis cannot tahan the smell also, it is now left stranded in the cupboard. Half finished.

quote: ZA Wonder Shaper This is one very affordable slimming gel. ZA wonder shaper gel is different from most brands as it offers cool, tingling sensation instead of the warm burning effects we get from most slimming gel that offers to burn fats. I managed to finish one bottle and though not very effective for toning and slimming, but I like the texture of the gel very much. It is light and absorb very easily by the skin and most importantly the scent is not too strong. But the colour of the gel is sort of gross as it is greenish in colour, reminds me of mucus., I usually apply this after shower and like mentioned, it is not very effective but i really like the dewy and moisturising effect it has on my skin. Maybe can use it as a moisturising body lotion.
----------------------------------
quote : FANCL Shape, Design and Tone lotion - The Shape, Design and Tone.. Very effective!!! So far for 3 months, i have used up 6 bottles. I apply it day and night after shower. Very absorbent and not greasy. And it helps to tone up all area, including sturborn fats around thigh and butt. Can feel my arms become smaller..Would say, it reduces scretch marks as well. Highly recommended! Of coz, diet and exercise play an important role lor.. dun expect to apply and next day become super slim... These gel and cream act as a supplementary to your diet plan..


quote : Nope.. No burning sensation for Fancl. Erm.. it is so light that you can barely feel anything.. but after a month, you can really see the diff. It rinse off easily from your hands as well. Very safe to put on contact lenses after applying. Keke.. I have tried the WHO chilli gel i bought from SASA.. Applied once only and i was badly traumatised.. I squeeze about a fifty cent coin from the tube and rub it on my tummy and arms area after a warm shower. Supposedly our pores are open after shower and this is the best time to apply lotion or slimming gel for the skin to absorb easily. Initially i dun feel anything and thought I did not apply enough.. but minutes later... I feel really hot and the burning sensation penetrate into my skin and basically, I was jumping around the whole house in trance! I cannot keep still with all the burning going on my skin! Had to keep jumping in front of the fan in an air con room to bring the heat down. Even went to take a cold water shower but that doesn't help...In the end have to apply aloe vera gel to cool down and my skin becomes red and patchy. Not sure if it really works if I were to use it for long term.. But guess the chilli gel works by making you jump around to burn fats

quote : Fancl Shape, Design and tone lotion: A pity to say, i brought this but onli used once I feel is quite sticky as compared to the rest of the body products which i have tried before. Needless to say, i threw away 2 bottles after 2 mths which i onli used once. I wld advise podders here to start using this day and nite after opening as you know Fancl products will expire v fast once opened thus if u don wana waste ur $, then u have to be more hardworking when applying lo.
---------------------------------
quote: Dr Johnson Slimming Gel.-----Tay Guan Trading. Blk 714, Ang Mo Kio Town Centre #01-4016.U know where's the TS (vcd shop)? Beside it there's a banquet foodcourt. Walk to the end of the foodcourt, turn to your left. you see a small row of shops there with this Singer Electronics on the furthest right. Tay Guan Trading is on the furthest left. Hope u can find it!

or yahoo auction

the smell of the cream is very strong like feng you..
and it is very hot .. apply with some item

quote : i've tried the dr johnson's 5day hot&cold gel. Sadly i only used it for 3 days. Coz the burning sensation is simply unbearable. I'm not refering to my body..its my hands! even though i used a spoon to apply, my hands will accidentally touches d rest of my body n there will be some lotion on it...then it will start 'burning' my hands..too painful.now changed to Clarins..wonder if its good. It smells nice..and no burning sensation.


quote : i used the dr johnson 5 days , and my fren told me i slimmed down, so happy!i just use for like 5 days and only apply once a night, and 3 ppl told me i look slimmer gonna purchase again!btw , it smells really strong BUT apply before you sleep should be ok cause my sleeping time not really regular, i apply 6-8 hrs before i wake up in the next morning, its really hot, sometimes apply too near to that "senstive" part and really feel like banging the wall.


quote : I bought 2 types. One is the 5 days Hot Gel and the other type is promoted by them, a 3-in-1 slimming gel, also has anti-cellulite and anti-wrinkle skin.After I bought them, I gave the 3-in-1 gel a try 1st. Applied on my stomach, tighs and arms. Din have any feeling. Used in on my bf, he also got no feeling.Next day, I tried the Hot Gel. I applied some, no feeling. So i applied more. Also on my stomach, tighs and arms. Then I got a burning feeling. Feels good. Then I head to the gym to run. The burning feeling lasted very long. After abt 30mins, the burning sensation got stronger. After I headed home, the burning sensation got so strong that I cant take it. Headed for a shower to cool it down. Still, the burning feeling still stays. But got abit better.I realize something. After u applied the Hot Gel, it takes a while for ur skin to absorb then u will have the burning sensation. After that, thout u nv feel the burning sensation, u will get back the burning feeling when u sweat or ur body comes into contact with hot things. eg, I sat on the car seat which was under the sun for sun time, then my tighs start to burn again.I would recommend the Hot Gel, thou havnt see any effect yet. Just start using mah. Will update later on any progress.

FEB 3RD 2007
quote : Update on Dr Johnson 5Day Slimming Lotion:-My hubby find that my cellulite is gone!!! Thigh seems to be more tone and slim down quite a fair bit. It is very effective, i only use it for 1 week. I think i will continue to use. I usually only bath at night. I only apply the gel at night. Guess what by 3pm after i still can feel the burning sensation at my inner thigh (I also apply to my inner thigh the night before). So i only use once per day to. Just note of the side effect. Do not use bare hand to apply the cream, cos i did not wash my hand properly, next day i can feel very painful at my joint near my hand (Like feng1 shi1) and my hands become super sensitive to aircon areas (Like everywhere in the office i feel very cold). My hubby also tried, he seems okay leh. I have stopped for 2 days, tonight will use it again. Will buy gloves tomorrow.Just be careful about the side effect.Few changes to my daily life:-1) I tried new eating diet Beakfast - Alot of Fried mee hoon with Fish cake and fish fillet + thick coffee O with less sugarLunch - Porridge with 1 meat, 2 veggies + water melon+ thick coffee O with less sugarDinner - Lean meat porridge, sometimes with century egg (When hubby not in town, Mon-wed). When he is around i eat more stuff. But lots of lots of water is a must. Last time i used to eat alot of malay food, now i eat only chinese food. Chinese have this saying, morning must have full breakfast, lunch must have more nutient and dinner eat less.

-------------------------
quote : Shisedo Body Creator: Highly recommend this I used this religiously everyday without fail after birth and my tights, arms and tummy slim down a lot and i was able to wear my Levis jeans size 24 within a mth. It has a very cooling sensation, hmm a bit minty but still able to take it, most importantly is NOT STICKY.

quote : Dr Johnson Hot Gel: My sister was the one that brought this and i only try once. Basically, i cant stand the smell . The moment after applying this, you better don go out coz the smell was so strong that even my SO cant stand it (it smell like those medicated plaster that our grandma wld use to stick for their backache). As wat most of the podders mentioned here, the burning sensation will occur after a while. I felt reali uncomfortable and i almost cant stand the hot burning those areas which i have applied. I even went to wash away with water but couldnt help at all Donno whether it works but i wont use again coz my tolerance for the burning sensation is ZERO.

quote : Biotherm Abdochoc: Non sticky and minty feel after applying. Felt that is good for those ppl with more water retention on the tummy coz after 30 mins when i applied this, i will go to the toilet to pass out a lot of water. Tummy was toned and firm after using this for a mth.

quote : Biotherm Cellulizone: Leave my skin reali soft and smooth. No burning or minty sensation for me. This one can be comparable with Shisedo Body Creator in terms of results but i still prefer the texture for Shisedo.
--------------------------

quote : I'm using the Bioessence Celebrity Inchloss Body Scrub and Cream. I don't use the scrub everyday but i've been applying the cream religiously for two weeks now. It's really super hot! I don't think there's such a thing as slapping on a lotion and slimming down just like that. Think they should be used with exercise for the best results. I do cardio for 45 mins to an hour everyday after I rub on the cream. So far, it's been really good. My waist is definitely smaller as all my bottoms are looser, and my "wings" (the flapping stuff under the arms, haha) have reduced quite a bit. My stretch marks also look lighter.Exercise + Bioessence Celebrity Inchloss = lost 1.5kg in 2 weeks! =D I'm not too fat or too thin, so the weight loss is a big bonus. I think Bioessence is having a promo... the shower scrub and the cream is selling for ard $50. Non promo price is $48 for the slimming cream alone.I've tried Biotherm AbdoChoc and the chilli gel from Sasa as well... both dun work for me, I've gotta say Celebrity Inchloss is the most effective by far, but Biotherm's smells the nicest.
=====================
Quote : Tried both....and personally i think the gels acts more to smooth out the skin rather than slimming...i normally apply them after shower, and preference will be given to Clarins as it smooths out my disgusting cellulite quite well, of cuz u must be using it very religiously, massaging it in properly...clarins actually have a little manual on the massage techniques in the box, but i find it hard to follow cuz they seem to be so chim and tiring to exceute ...so i jsut massage the normal way lor...

for biotherm...same effect , just smoothed out the cellulite but the results not as impressive as clarins one...now me going to try dr johnson cuz its a cheaper alternative! not so taxing on my wallet! if the effect is not good, than i will buy clarins again...

--------------------------------------

Yes, you can use together with OTO or UZAP or any slimming belt.Don't use immediately cause i scared may be too hot for you, maybe you used after it cool off a bit. That is what i does with my slimming belt.You apply the gel, then put on the pyjamas then use the slimming belt so it won't stain your belt but it may stain yr pyjamas. Another good way to apply the gel, use those transparent kitchen wrap to wrap around yr waist. Then you put on the slimming belt so it won't stain you and you can easily see & felt if you "sweat".

No comments: