4/3/11

Preference Dentist as recommend

This list is compile for my preference ... I have tested some of the dentist. Some are recommend by my friends

1) Allsmiles Dental Care Reg. Name: Allsmiles Dental Care
997Tampines MRT (EW2) #01-26, 20 Tampines Central 1, (S)529538

Tel: 67853303 | Fax: 67866282
Dr OH
Review : Tested personally and he is a very funny dentist.
Recommend by my sister. I am confident with him to take care of my tooth. DId my first root canal and crowning with him.

Great guy, cost is normal ..

2) Victorial Dentist at River view mall.
Dentist only there once a day in sunday
Review : Had to emergency to visit a dentist as suspect tooth decay. Felt nerve pain.
This is a lady doctor who I have visted yesterday. Cost is expected ..
No problem with my tooth but suspect senstitive tooth. so application of flouride is recommend. No decay.

$60 for cleaning
$20 for FLouride application
$15 for consultant

No comments: