10/11/11

Interesting phase and thoughts/dramma

Interesting phase that I heard from one of my male friend in Japan.

He think that

"Women speaks a lot. men doesn't understnad. men speakless. women doesnt understand. "

What do you think?

For me I was thinking that Man speak lesser and expect us woman to understand what they are thinking. Less communication is needed. Men always feel that we understand them. But in Truth we may not or dont understand.

Women are always trying to communicate our thoughts over..
It can be very fustrating as we have to keep talking to make Men understand.


  • Nice Phase that I heard in one of the Taiwanese Dramma- In time with you
靠山山倒 Depend on mountain, the mountain crash
靠人人倒 Depend on human, the human fall
靠我最好 depend on ourself is the best

笑, 可以认 人战胜敌人和自己。Laughter, can allow human conquer enemy and ourself.


Nice Korean show
  • Secret Garden
  • A moment to remember



No comments: