11/6/08

Motivation Article

I am looking for motivation article not only to motivate myself but also to motivate everyone who come across my site.

We human have to constantly upgrade ourself interm of thinkings and body. If not not only our body and brain will degrade we will become unless and very negative in thinking.

All is in our brain. If you have the Will you will find the WAY.

below are some article i found on a friend blog.. which i do think it is very good

Denis Waitley: Stop watching in prime time and start living in prime time. Prime time is 7-11 pm EST, when all ofAmerica is watching other people making money and having fun in their professions. So if you want to watch other people making money, having fun in their professions, which gets their ratings up so they make more money, go ahead and do things that are tension relieving, instead of goal achieving.But if you truly want to live your life in prime time, then write in prime time, have intimacy in prime time, talk with your children in prime time, live and do in prime time instead of unhooking and engaging in tension relievingactivities.Every book I've written, all seventeen, have been written 7-11 pm weekly and on Saturdays. And why? Because I am earning money the rest of the time, and I don't have time to write a book except in prime time. So stop watching and use the television set as an appliance. It has doors on it. Close the doors and use like an iron,when you need to iron your clothes, bring out the TV set.

Hmm from today on i will do some planning on this prime time

Jim Rohn: Regarding the television, I knew a guy who wasn'tdoing too well and he wanted some advice from me. I knew hehad a television set and knew he watched a lot of television, so I asked, "How much did that television cost you?"He said, "about $400."I said, "No, you're mistaken."He said, "No, this television set cost me $400."I said,"Well that's to buy it. To watch it, I am sure it is costing you about $40,000 a year to watch."He finally got themessage and he called his brother-in-law, who had a pick-up, and he and his brother-in-law hauled his television out ofthe house. His brother-in-law did say, "Well, you can just shut it off." And he said, "No, for now I don't trust myself, Jim Rohn is right. I'm not going to let this television set cost me $40,000 a year anymore.

this is great, one of the best ... we do not realise out fault and what's eating us at our daily life..
sometime we need reminder from others. We may even need to cut off directly if we are not as discipline as others.

"Vic Johnson: My biggest tip would be in an area that I struggle a lot. About 15 years ago I heard someone say to never handle the items in your inbox more than one time.So I adopted that for email.Now I get over 300 emails everyday even though I have all kinds of filters, some ofthem going to other people, etc. My biggest challenge is totouch that email only one time. Either I forward the email, I return the email and delete itor drag it to a folder for action by someone else or deleteit.If you continue to have to go back and revisit that emailover and over trying to make a decision that's time --that's wasted time -- plus it's on your mind until you get rid of it.So if you are in a profession and you handle a lot of emails and you're still getting a lot of items in your inbox, only touch them one time.

i did not even realise .. i am doing a lot of redudant things. wasting my time

No comments: