11/23/11

Good Survey online

There are too much scam online. I do need like to join some authentic online survey website.

I would appreciate feedback on positive experience and authentic sincere survey company and website.

Below are some useful information on this.. Hope to share all the good stuffs with everyone.

www.acop.com American Consumer Opinions Poll (Anne Parks Surveys)

I have taken surveys for them for years.
Never had to give any personal info...eg ss number, etc...No fees
Just email surveys to me every week or so about different things eg
Opinions on different advertising labels...what gets my attention better, etc...
Very quick...usually 5 to 20 minutes and I receive a check in about 2 weeks usually between $8 and $12 per survey I took.
Not a lot of money, but not a lot of effort. Hope this helps

No comments: