11/5/11

My latest purchases or considering purchase

Is This dress nice?








Look fanstatic on this model...






































------------------------------------------------------------------------------

















Sister, this measurement for your reference. Let me know if you want me to get for you.
Love A.






This are one of my latest purchases.. so excited..



I love the demin skirt good and comfortable.
I am wearing size 12 - Large size :)

loose a bit but very comfortable

Just imagine me a Large size lady... i can wear this skirt :) HOHOHO


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
My other purchase- a bit pricy but really love their clothing.

Beautiful - Tell me to stop buying ...............................................................



OMG I have spend for another 2 dress.. thinking too happy to get a new job
Haha already spend a bomb on these.

























there its goes.. hope they look nice on me.



Should I buy this dress below???????????????????????????????????????????????????????

so tempted to get 3 dress what do you think about this last dress? should I buy or not ?

Probably by the time, the size ran out :(


Oh the lady is slim so what ever she wear look fantastic but haha me is fat with... ops :)













No comments: