3/10/11

12 tough question to prepare

I saw this on the website and think it will be good to share and I would be glad if you can update me if you find a better answer for the following tough question. I would prefer to keep things short for tough question.



  1. Tell me about yourself. - I would introduce my jovial and easy going character

  2. What are your strengths? - This depend on the job u are looking for ( multi-tasking, approachable, ability to solve complex issue etc)

  3. What are your major weaknesses or limitations? - I would find a weaknesses that is also my strenth ( which is my way of working- I am a very fast pace person therefore I can tend to be too pushy at my way of working to attain what I need)

  4. What are your financial requirements? -

  5. Why are you leaving your present position? - Stagnant growth in company

  6. What are your career goals for the next five years? - To progress along with the company and extended my scope to a wider range.

  7. What was your most significant accomplishment in your last position? - Ability to handle external and internal customer with ease

  8. Doesn't this job represent a step down from the level of work you've been doing? - ( scope of work and company profile is a major factor for my movement)

  9. How would you describe your management style? -

  10. Describe a time you failed. - I would rather describe on with fail communication and the solution after

  11. How would you approach this job? -

No comments: