3/5/11

Woman today.. still struggling - Action 1

It has been sometime since I start posting on this blog.
Normally this blog is to share and keep information.
This will be my action plan for the following few months

I am reflecting on myself today..
For a woman who is in going to reach her mid 30s with no saving. A great family with a good hubby and daughter.. struggling to complete her bachelor partime for the year, serving loan having loans .. with so much payment to made. How should I come out of my hole.
I am really getting sick of all this. I for once going to come up of this. after visiting my friend house which is so wonderfully beautiful... i am going to live in such a place in 3- 5year time.
( I must have an aim in life)
Advice by someone - the easily way to have money is to save ... simple to understand hard to follow... but personal achievement should be met with perservance.

Plan... I need plans.. real plans for the whole year
Stick it thru ..


My first action 1
Ensure to have a fixed income monthly ( I have been thinking about my career path.... with a long notice period to serve, I have to tentatively hold this till later till my loan are fully paid)

Have a clear view of cashflow - I have created a simple monthly excel sheet that is personally created for my easy reference. If you need it i do not mind sharing... This is simple for me to view on monthly cashflow. This should include credit card payment, loan payment, mis expediture, cash in.. etc
Email me quek_cf@yahoo.com . my only request is to give me feedback or advice.

1) list out all my income/ saving - monthly
2) list out all my expediture - monthly
3) list out all my loan ( I have neg with the school on my school fees as I refused to get a study loan. Listing out my difficulties and request for a instalment plan payment for my more than 10k school fees)
4) List out insurance as expediture as I have to pay it ...
5) List credit card (main expediture0

Cut credit card bills - make sure pay full payment on credit card ARE MADE as these are compounded interest. If not THE FOLLOWING action should be taken :
Singapore - Do a fund transfer (saw one of the good one with the follow bank ) do email me if you have seen some good offer on fund transfer rate
Current good transfer with UOB - $500-5000 (2.5% processing fees with 6 months no interest, EIR 5.34 % pa)

list this as a loan on payment.

After having a clear view on the cashflow... plan the following

Start ensure have a small saving - SGD1000
I should have expected the unexpected -
1)Take note of credit card payment date
2) always expect the unexpected- which i simple overlook my exam fees
Safer to put aside sgd 1000 min for a month ( this is my target plan to save first for after paying all my loan )
Pay all the loan . once done...

take action 2 which will be posted up later.............

My aim is to save 20% of 700 K ....= SGD 70 000 .. so big amount :(

No comments: